On the 20th July 2022 in the UK we organised a petition:
- We met at Trafalgar Square
- Delivered our petition to FCDO ( Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office and the Minister for Africa - possibly Vicky Ford? But with the new Government who knows)
- To the Ambassador to the Embassy of Senegal (As the Senegal President is currently Chair of the AU)
- To the Namibian Consulate (As the Namibian President is Chair of SADC) [Photo]
- The the BBC (close to the Namibian Consulate)
- It was too late to deal with the Zimbabwe Embassy [but their Scottish Consulate was SERVED!]
- We had walked nearly 9 miles to achieve this "Petition Extravaganza" Twitter Tweets
Now we should like the global diaspora to try a similar exercises in their locality over the coming weeks to suit their own timetables. Firstly to check on the address, ambassador/high commissioner names and e-mails of all the Embassies of Senegal, Consulates of Namibia, and the Embassies of Zimbabwe, please access this PDF with live web links [thanks go to https://www.embassypages.com/ for all this data] to them all GLOBAL EMBASSY CONTACT LIST - Click Here to Download or access.
Then you can copy the proforma body text [below - with Read More/Pages] to the Senegal Embassies and Namibian Consulates as shown here. Replace the name of the Ambassador with the name from the PDF database above. Also get the e-mail so you can send them "Notice of Petition Hand Over" [ before the the written petition will be available with an update to this article.] SEE Here for the Written Petition Templates in this article TEMPLATES this includes the Zimbabwe Embassy Templates.
Flickr Website Images of the day CLICK HERE